Thursday, February 21, 2008

Rambling

Ok well it's time. my truck is ready to go. So we have found a 2006 Dodge Ram 1500 quad cab and the bank is willing to give us the loan. So if it looks good in the morning I might have a new vehicle by the weekend. Which in my book would be great. I worry things ar just going down hill to fast with it, and hings might not be safe for much longer.
Now as for work it sucks. I am getting burried under a mound of paper work. Which meas I will never get out on the floor. Which I was originally hired for, but guess what? That is what I get for believing what I am told. Should have stuck with my old ways and never taken anything one face value. So now I am stuck with a delima do I give them more time to do what they said to start with or do I make a move which will be better for me in the long run.
I am working 10 plus hours a day five days a weekwhich is to much. No one shold have to work like that. I do the job of two ppl and get paid the amount of one. To me that math just does not add up!!!!!! Need to work on my math and see what I can do about that!!!!

No comments: