Sunday, June 8, 2008

Why Try

Guess when you finally think things are going good, boom everything goes haywire. My oldest is pregnant and refuses to give it up. My middle daughter doesn't want to live with me. She would rather live with munner and go back to a guy that probally cares less about her then stay with me the mom that loves here.
Here I think I am doing a good job but I guess I must be the worse mom in the world because neither of them want to be with me. Why shpuld I care then let them do what they want. I could think of it this way I won't have to pay the extra for insurance and all the other crap that I do now. That's thirty less a month for lunches and all the other money they want on a daily basis. Why should I care if they don't want to be with me. My sister has told me this before and I just didn't listen. I brought my girls out here to vegas to give us a new start, but that didn't work and they don't want to let us really try. What more can I do? My sister has told me that I am a bad mom, I guess they are proving her right. One gets pregnate to leave the other would rather leave for a guy. Guess I really did a crappy job from the start. Should have left them with their father I guess and they could have lived in the woods with no power no vehicle no food. What should I care they don't care about me and everything I have given up for them in my life. Let them find out how hard it is on their own. Find out how little money they do not have when they want something. How many hours they have to work to even be able to pay bills to keep a roof over their head.
I don't get it, why should I fight it let them go where they want I guess. Let them learn the hard way. The same way I had to. Just hope the guys don't turn out to be jerks like their father is and was, and always will be. I give up fighting, there is nothing left to fight for I guess. Just hope they make it out alive with their decision.

No comments: