Saturday, January 19, 2008

Lupus

Most peple don't understand this illness (heck most of us with it don't). For the longest tme in my life I never had it confirmed util 2005. I lived without knowing what was wrong with me for years. I dealt with the aches and pain. The bruises I just past off from being a tomboy in my younger years , now in my thirties I can no longer say that.
This all just makes me worry what I might have past on to my children. I do not want my girls to deal with what I do. I try to hide how I fell from themso that they can be blissfully ignorrant I guess. I feel why should they have to worry about me they have enough on heir plates at their age
Today I found out that my lupus has started to cause bone loss. I have dealt with the ugly soars on my chest, neck, back and face, since my initial flare. I have only had three other big flares since then, many mildflares that were nothing more than a irritaton. I deal with pain and a constant fever, but knowing I might have to have surgery scares the hell out of me . Or the fact that I have to go back on to meds just to control the pain (not realy control more like tollerate). This is an issue that no one could conrol, nor find a crue for.

No comments: